HELP - My Messages
1. What are Messages?
Messages represent a communication method between users and InEx Finance online system. You will be alerted about pending External Connections, incoming External Transfer Transactions and Credit Return dates through your Messages. You can access your Messages either by clicking on Messages link in the page header, or directly from the Messages board that will appear in the right sidebar whenever you have Messages not yet marked as read. The number of your unread Messages will be displayed in the header Messages link.
2. How do I mark a Message as read?
There are 2 ways to mark a new Message as read:
- From the header Messages link – access the Messages page listing all your new Messages and click on “Mark as Read” icon next to the entry you want to be moved to your Read Messages folder.
- From the Messages board – go to your Messages board and click on “Mark as Read” icon below the entry you want to be moved to your Read Messages folder.
You can review your last Messages marked as read within 60 days, after that they will be automatically deleted. Just access the header Messages link and click on "Read Messages" on top of the page.
3. How do I delete a Message?
There are 2 ways to delete a Message:
- From the header Messages link – access the Messages page listing all your new Messages and click on “Delete” button next to the entry you want removed. Access the Read Messages page and follow the same procedure if you want to delete a Message already marked as read.
- From the Messages board – go to your Messages board and click on “Delete” icon below the entry you want removed.
4. How many Messages can be displayed in my Messages board?
The Messages board in the right sidebar will display only 3 of your most recent unread Messages. To view the full list of incoming Messages, simply click on “View all” link at the bottom of your Messages board.